Had an amazing time staying at the villa and enjoyed everything it had to offer. Everything we needed and more was available for use. Was greeted in a friendly manner and felt welcome from the moment we arrived. Will definitely be visiting again soon.
We stayed at Seaview Villa when visiting Yzerfontein with some friends for a wedding. Johanna greeted us on arrival and showed us around Seaview Villa then left us to enjoy the house. The place was just as described, very clean and well looked after, and had a great view.
What Helen loved about your listing:
- It had everything we needed to see us through a comfortable weekend. I appreciated being able to wash some clothes after traveling for a while!
What Helen thought you could improve about the experience:
- We mentioned the wifi thing but you said you had already sorted that which is great! We had a few issues trying to flush the upstairs toilet sometimes. It didn't cause too much of a problem, just thought perhaps it might need checking?
Response from Johanna:
- We really appreciate your feedback and comments as this will help us to always improve. The free wi-fi should be installed within the next 3 weeks, and the flushing toilet has been sorted out.
Ons kon nie Yolandi se verjaarsdag op 'n beter manier en 'n beter plek vier nie. Baie dankie vir alles. Ons het dit ongelooflik baie geniet en julle sien ons verseker weer.
Yolandi, Mia, Eric, Chantall, Rosie & Evert
Baie dankie vir 'n heerlike verblyf. Alles is baie netjies en skoon en die uitsig is baie mooi. Ons waardeer julle gasvryheid!
Sal weer kom en definitief dit aanbeveel.
Folschers van Brandvlei
Ons het 'n heerlike tyd in 'n pragtige plek gehad. Dankie vir al die moeite en ons sal beslis weer 'n draai in Yzerfontein kom maak en in Seaview bly.
Die de Waals JHB
We stayed at Seaview Villa for 2 nights in March. Johanna was a brilliant host, very friendly and knowledgeable of surrounding areas. The house is very modern and clean, with enough space for up to 6 people I would say. The view is great, and we loved sitting having a glass of wine on the balcony watching the waves. It's quiet, so you don't hear neighbours either. We went to one of the local restaurants and it had very nice seafood. Close enough to Langebaan, Darling, Mykonos etc.. that you could easily spend a week here and have the quietness of where you live, but still close enough to go to "livelier" places during the day. Loved our stay here and would love to go again.
Leave Public Response
What Jackie loved about your listing:
- Clean and new house, the view. Also the bottle of wine was a lovely touch.
What Jackie thought you could improve about the experience:
- Wi-Fi would be an added bonus
Thank you so much for having us. Thank you for really going out of your way to accommodate us. The week has been awesome. It has been really one of the little times in the year that we could switch off.
The house is beautiful and the view is stunning. We enjoyed every minute.
Our stay at Seaview Villa was amazing. Johanna is an awesome host, very friendly and welcoming. Yzerfontein is extremely relaxing with beautiful views and surroundings. The property is fantastic; very big, very new and perfectly situated from beach and town.
What Andrew loved about your listing:
- The house was amazing, and the location was even better.
Lovely accommodation with everything you could possibly need
Johanna, thanks for a lovely "home". This was such a lovely break from the hustle and bustle we find ourselves in everyday. We can do this over and over! We even recommended this place to our friends in NZ when coming to visit SA! Lovely home - stay blessed.
Pat + Mike Scott